Tech support for school issued devices & resources is available in the Library Media Center during school hours. Mrs. Browning, Mrs. Mertz, and Mrs. Gramlich support students and teachers on a daily basis as issues arise.
If you need support at other times please try the following steps:
- Shut down the app by double clicking the home button and swiping up to close it.
- Reset the iPad by holding down the POWER and VOLUME DOWN buttons until you see the apple.
- Delete the app and reinstall it from the Self Service app.
- Turn wifi on and off.
- If the above strategies do not work, have your child bring the iPad to the Media Center in morning.
- If you are having trouble with logging into an app, please notify your child's classroom teacher first.
- If you have general questions, please call 203-698-6101.
Please report any damage or lost devices to your child's teacher as soon as possible.